Before & After School Care
Join the YMCA before school, after school or on days when school is out for fun, safe and creative programming. Our programs are housed right in your child’s elementary school—making it a convenient and affordable option for your family. The YMCA of Boulder Valley has been providing exemplary elementary school programs for local families since 1975. Whether you are looking for sports, arts, homework support or healthy lifestyle activities, our programs foster creativity and experiential learning to meet all children’s interests!
The year-round plan includes a free YMCA family membership and the school-year plan includes a 50 percent discount off a YMCA family membership.
• Full-Time: before and after school care (4-5 days per week).
• Part-Time: before and after school care (1-3 days per week).
• Drop-In: Use as needed. Before school care, after school care, on school days off.
School Year Program Hours
• Before School Program: 7:00am until school starts (We must have a minimum of 6 children enrolled to run the program).
• After School Program: school dismissal until 6:00pm
• School Day Off Camps: 7:00am-6:00pm. School day off programming is provided on most days when school is out.
How to Register
Registration information and forms are available at ymcabv.org, at either of our YMCA centers or from the site director at your school. Click here for more information. Completed registration packets can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, dropped off at one of our YMCA centers or handed in directly with your school site director.
Activities at your child’s school include:
• Sports and active games
• Homework time
• Arts and crafts
• Science and building activities
• Healthy lifestyle/cooking projects
• Team building and group games
• 4th and 5th grade leadership program
• CLUBS: creative interest centers
• Swimming lesson opportunities
• School day off camps
For more information on schedule options, fees, dates, etc. Please access our website.
Superior Elementary Site Director
Cell Phone: 720-771-0674